Valentine's Project Winners

Hey! 

For those who participated in this month's contest for the goodies, thank you! It was a lot of fun to see what you all came up with. I am going to post the winners below & their winning poems. I would have loved to see more of you participate because I think you all can be super creative if you just take the time. 

Winner of the chocolates and wallet: Angel Crockett

Fearless, never leaving
R
eal, someone that won't break like glass
I
ntelligent, knows how you're feeling without asking
E
ndless, loving even when you don't need it
N
utty, crazy & will cause a scene with you
D
aring, making sure your heart won't break



Winner of the Cherry Limeade & Abe Lincoln movie style popcorn: Matthew Hayes

"Love Is"
 Love is nifty
Love is wack
I want that popcorn
To have for a snack
Pick me please
This ones the best
I know I have already 
Won the contest
Now lets talk about the limeade
It would make my day
To win it along with President Abe
If I win I'll do my health
And shut up for once
Which you'd enjoy 
Dealing with me for months 


Next month there will be some other prize winning game. Stay tuned. 😀😁


Thanks again for participating! 
Love,
Miss Thies

Miss T
"Mommy Thighs"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25% Of The Way There

2-22!

National Read a Road Map Day