25% Of The Way There

Grade cards came back this week for the first 9 weeks which means we are 25 % done with the school year. Incredible! 

You all make my job a lot of fun! 
There have been some changes to the schedule so we are going to run with it to see how it rolls. Please be patient and do your best to be where you're supposed to be. The schedule is on the door of the science lab (room 5.) 😀

Science 9/10:
This is a new thing for me y'all. I think we will have some fun with it though. I will make the study guide on Quizlet for our next quiz so you can go over that this weekend. You'll be able to find it under my username : s_thies and I'll have a designated class folder.


Pre-Algebra:
We finally get to jump into algebra this coming week! Hooray! There will be lots to get familiar with so come ready to learn. There will be no homework this weekend because we are at a good stopping point before our next section.

WV History:
We're jumping into chapter 7 this coming week! Our weekly county quiz has been officially moved to Friday's. If for some reason, we won't be here that Friday, it would then fall on the following Monday. This week's counties are Week 5 on Quizlet. Angel had made up each study set but I've added them to our WV History class folder under my username.

Algebra 1: 
Due to the early out today, I'd like you guys to take a look at lesson 2.7 as homework. We've gone over a few parts of it but I'd like you to see what you can determine from it. It has the same principles as the problems we've been working on but this is an important lesson because we need to know how to manipulate a formula to find the missing piece.

Science 7/8:
We will take Quiz 11 on Monday so be sure to check out the study set on Quizlet. Mrs. Lefler left it up under her username : sasha_lefler. I've also added it to my own Quizlet profile under the class folder. It's s_thies and it will be under Science 7/8.

Health 11/12: A new class. Woohoo! I am uncertain as to when our books will arrive but according to the current schedule, we will have health every Thursday and Friday right after lunch. Like I briefly explained in classes, we will have paces and work through various things to discuss the topics taught in the book. I think it'll be fun. 


I hope you all have an awesome weekend and hooray for the early out! 

Love,
Miss Thies

Miss T
"Mommy Thighs"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2-22!

Week 8